Family Physician or Internal Medicine Physician
Unique opportunity to make a difference
Family Medicine/Internal Medicine
Family Medicine Physician or Internal Medicine Physician
A leading provider of specialty behavioral health, intellectual and developmental disability (I/DD) services is seeking a collaborative Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician.
- Full continuum of care including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) clinics, residential and group home operations for children and adults, intensive behavioral interventions, diagnostic and evaluation services,
- Psych experience is helpful
- A passion for helping the intellectually and / or physically disabled is a huge plus
- Community-based services for child welfare and juvenile justice involved children and families, and primary and outpatient behavioral healthcare services
- Underserved / underinsured / uninsured patient population
The State Capitol of Indiana, Indianapolis offers a blend of big city amenities with outdoors activities. Cost of housing and cost of living are below national averages.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Current resident, board eligible or board certified
Interview Today! Call/text or email Chris today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 206-2818
ETS Family Medicine specializes in recruiting family medicine physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. ETS Family Medicine is a specialized recruiting agency and does not own or operate any practices. If you are seeking a new family medicine opportunity, apply today at www.etsfamilymedicine.com!